At Titon, we want to make sure that every worker returns home safe. During all phases of construction our team visits safety conditions and plans, and constantly adapts to real time on site conditions. Our commitment to our safety efforts is extremely important while maintaining high levels of productivity
When facing with constant pressure of “time is money” construction companies face deadlines and budgets which can sometimes cause safety issues.
FOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
At Titon Construction we make sure to follow strict guidelines of health and safety in all our involvements with any construction jobs.
- Some of our safety expectations and guidelines are:
- Follow OSHA’s Safety and Health Regulations and introduce OSHA’s website
- Set an example from senior management to superintendent down to field workers.
- Understanding of safety expectations and preventing inconsistencies.
- Make a daily routine and make clear so everyone must follow the rules and procedures.
- Safety talks about safer tools, equipment, materials, and processes at the start of each work day.
- Always encourage employees to speak up when they see something going wrong.
- Plan ahead, stage and stock each work area with the necessary tools and equipment before the workday begins.
- Take advantage of technology which can help you conduct site inspections, observations, and safety audits through the use of drones, onsite cameras.
- Communicate site safety through signs and labels throughout the construction site.
TITON ENSURES THE IMPLEMENTATION OF EACH OF THESE STRATEGIES AND HELPS TO PREVENT DOWNTIME POTENTIAL INJURIES. MOST IMPORTANT IS THE OVERALL SAFETY ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE WHICH SAVES TIME AND MONEY.